Sunday, October 4, 2009

CONTINUE -> ONE DAY IN OFFICE : MYSTERY BEGINS

Track 3 : Sree's Entry

Miracle Guy –Sree

It was a reminiscing moment for me when I had met Sree for the first time in my Office .I was amazed and literally mesmerized by the Charming and versatile personality of Sree.
I have not seen a guy like Sree before, whose always smiling and Happy Go lucky attitude and behavior; can charm anyone from the desolate and disappointment moments. Sree is handling too much stress everyday because he is loaded with loads of work but then also you will always see a charming smile on his face. Sometimes I wonder how he manages to have a cool ambiance around himself where everyone in spite of loaded with too much of strenuous and reckless moments; feel a sense of relief and security. Courtesy, Politeness, Diligence and Ready to help are some of the very key features of Sree which have made him a Miracle Guy.

Near the Coffee Machine, I had seen Sree reading the newspaper and discussing about the current politics with some of our Colleagues. I and keer were standing near the Coffee Machine and preparing our Coffee. Suddenly Sree turned towards us and passed his beautiful gentle smile and asked me “Hey! Kshitij Whatz up ? Howz the current work going on?” I nodded; returned back a smile and replied “Yeah ! Its fine, going on as usual”. Suddenly some thoughts came into my mind about the current assignment work and I asked Sree for some help. As usual Sree did not say no to help me out and asked me to stop by his Desk.

I immediately rushed to my desk; picked up my laptop and accosted Sree’s desk. Within 5 minutes; Sree was there. I narrated the whole anecdote to him about the current problems pertaining to my assignments and Sree advised me with some good strategies and tactics to resolve the current issues. I thanked him for the kind gesture he had shown towards me and rushed to my Desk.

Suddenly some one screamed from behind and the voice was quite familiar to me. Finally within fraction of seconds I recognized the Voice. This was the voice of Keers and she was yelling “ Kshitij ! Please come here “ . I immediately ran towards her Cabin and saw her working on her Laptop. I asked her “ Hey ! Keer ! Whatz the matter? “She looked at me having strenuous and the gloomy look on her face which made me worried.


Continue ->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home