Sunday, June 21, 2009

ONE DAY IN OFFICE: THE MYSTERY BEGINS

To recollect the anecdote and recite in a proper manner is very difficult task. Someone would have impelled me and forced me that’s why I am here to share this nefarious, mysterious, courageous and insightful tale with you. I tried to be bit flippant in the beginning to start up with this Tale but as the tale would Progress in the commencing future it will flourish will all the Proper ingredients of a well defined anecdote.



Usual day in My IBM INDIA company office. Stretch assignments were on rise and the Project schedule was going on in a much aggressive manner. Morning was dull but soon it had captured the pace by the afternoon. I reached office by 10 A.M and started my work. Some Tough decision I had to take in terms of the Project Completion deadlines and was busy in making short term and long term plans.





Track 1: Bala’s Entry



Bala sits nearby to my Cluster. A very Jovial and decent guy; Sometimes I wonder how he has got this much energy and exuberance without taking not even a single bit of tension and anxiety.


I used to think that he is having a very frivolous kind of attitude but soon my thoughts have taken a U turn. He gets frenzied very easily and at the next moment you can find him fraught with furor and confrontation. He was playing with this Mobile; very expensive one which he had recently bought. He was getting married within 2 -3 Months and as usual Telephonic conversation was going on with his Fiancée.


I just looked at him and he nodded his head and retuned back with his aggrieved twisted look. He immediately rushed to my Seat and asked me to take a Snap of his. I tried to capture his images with his Mobile Phone by making use of little bit of my Photographic skills. He analyzed the images taken by me like an International acclaimed Photographer advised me some tactics to take the snaps in a proper manner. I was not having the courage to dissent the dissertation he just now recited pertaining to the Photographic skills. I tried to dissemble my intentions in a different way and very much agreed that I need to become inured to learn the Camera in much smarter way.



It was 12 ‘O Clock afternoon and I was inundated with the Work. I wanted to invigorate myself and I started moving towards the Coffee Machine. Suddenly someone screamed behind my back “Chris, where the hell you are going “. I turned back and saw keer looking at me and smiling.



Track 2 : Keer’s Entry


TO BE CONTINUED .............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home